Brandon, with his 28 years of experience in the outdoor education field, has also garnered experience in conducting Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award programme throughout Asia Pacific regions. Besides that, he also involved with International Disaster Relief Mission and Local Search & Rescue Relief Mission. He also has strong interest in the environment & wilderness austere medicine and still continues doing research in recreational ecology.
He also has a strong interest in bush craft camping, green environmental development, human capital, wilderness medical, risk management, conservation activities (flora fauna), history and culture, and is able to provide his clients with insights into the local’s way of life.
• Certified Wilderness Medical Instructor – Wilderness Medical Associate International (WMA) since Feb 2016
• Certified Wilderness Medical Instructor – Wilderness Austere Medicine Society Malaysia (WAMS) since Dec 2019
• Certified Wilderness Advance Life Support (WALS) – Wilderness Medical Associate International since Jan 2018
• Certified Wilderness Emergency Medical Technician (WEMT) – Wilderness Medical Associate International since Nov 2017
• Certified NAEMT Tactical Combat Casualty Care – Provider Course (NAEMT) – National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians since August 2022
• Certified Emergency Medical Technician (EMT-1) State Alaska Public Health Division, USA since Nov 2017
• Certified River Rescue for Swift River Rescue by Rescue3 (R3) since June 2017
• Certified Master Educator Leave No Trace (LNT) since 2020
• Certified Malaysia Instructor of Bushcraft & Survival Association (MIBSA) since Aug 2021
• Certified Survival Instructor World Association (SIWA) since Oct 2021
• Certified National Industry Experts (DPIN) for Land & Water Based Adventure Tour Guiding Ministry of Human Resources Malaysia, since Nov 2016
• Certified External Examiner Assessor & Previous Skills Examiner for Department of Skills, Ministry of Human Resource Malaysia, since Aug 2016
• Certified Trainer (T4T), Award Leader (ALT) & Supervisor Assessor (SAT) by The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award Foundation (DOE-IA), since Jan 2006
• Certified 1100 & 1300 International Disaster Respone Network (IDRN) since 2000
• Member of Tzu Chi International Foundation – Volunteer Medical Team (TIMA) since 2020
• Member of Society of Sport Exercise & Medicine Malaysia (SSEMM) since 2017
• ARWS Asia Regional Series Director (Adventure Racing World Series) (ARWS) since 2020
• Dip.IT (Software), BIT (Software Engineering), MSc (Wireless Network), PhD (Recreational Ecology) (UKM, UNITAR, UPM, & MURDOCH).
• Brand Ambassador for MORAKNIV, SWEDEN. (MORAKNIV) since 2017